The Senior Education Program Manager will be responsible for defining a global strategy and tactical plan for Audiokinetic’s Education Program and drive the company’s Education initiatives while tailoring efforts for specific markets.
Responsibilities (see posting for complete list)
- Conduct an audit on Audiokinetic’s Education products and programs, and analyze Education market needs, opportunities and regulations across major territories
- Collaborate with BI team to conduct market research and data analysis necessary for developing a data-driven strategy
- Create a global strategy for Audiokinetic’s Education Program, catering to short-term and long-term business objectives
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual Education revenue goals
- Drive program development to scale Education products
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to align Education initiatives with cross-functional business goals and optimize brand awareness and sales of Wwise Certifications
- Identify and manage strategic accounts and third party relationships to encourage the
- Adoption of teaching Wwise within curriculums in audio, music, media production, and engineering
- Build strong, lasting relationships with academic institutions by understanding their education needs and business objectives, encourage the teaching of Wwise for interactive audio and inform schools about advancements across market segments requiring interactive audio expertise
- Support schools and universities adopt the Audiokinetic portal to manage their profiles and courses
Company Profile: Audiokinetic
Audiokinetic sets new standards in audio production for interactive media and games. The company’s middleware solutions, including the award-winning Wwise and SoundSeed, empower sound designers and audio programmers with a cost-effective, comprehensive authoring tool and audio engine for creating innovative interactive experiences. Audiokinetic is headquartered in Montréal, QC, Canada and has a subsidiary in Tokyo, Japan, and Product Experts in China and Europe.
Missing a skill?
This role demands a thorough understanding and background in the audio technology or music production industry. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team