The post-production supervisor is an integral member of the broadcast and content department team and is responsible for providing support and assistance in managing the post-production phase of various projects and ensuring that day-to-day activities run smoothly. Reporting to the executive producer, the post-production supervisor will partner with the account and creative teams, set the tone for how the projects are managed, and deliver first-class experiences on time and on budget.
- Attend project briefs with the editor, creative team, and account team
- Understand and effectively communicate scope needs and requirements to post-production team members, including internal team members and freelance resources
- Prepare quotes and schedules for offline, transfer, online, and audio with consultation from a senior editor or executive producer
- Produce post-only projects
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team and ensure that issues and risks are identified, considered, escalated, and resolved.
- Use post-production scheduling software to keep the studio calendar schedule up-to-date
- Manage post-production status meetings and ensure the status report is kept up-to-date
- Schedule audio studio and edit suites for creative or client sessions
- Manage freelancer holds and bookings and oversee freelancer briefs
- Receive, approve, track and process freelancer invoices
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule, cost, resourcing, and procurement.
- Book craft and catering through facilities management services
- Support implementation of systems management and booking systems
- Consult in overall studio workflow
Company Profile: dentsu international
Dentsu Studios is the production unit of dentsu Canada, with offices in Toronto and Montreal. Whether the ask is specialized, scaled, local, global, or all of the above, dentsu Studios is designed to make the impossible possible. By combining craftsmanship and technology on every project, denstu provides marketing and advertising solutions that inspire and convert.
Missing a skill?
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of studio post-production and start-to-finish broadcast procedure. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.