The audio artist (cinematics) has experience in all phases of audio design, production, and post-production and will work closely with the EA Create Audio team to make an immediate contribution to cinematics audio development.
- Implement cinematic audio into the game engine
- Create quality audio for video games
- Gather and verify creative and functional content in technical design
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Perform interactive element tuning in the game and audio engines
- Work closely with external contractors
- Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Perform audio post-production tasks for in-game video content
- Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
- Database/file management and organization
- Report to the Lead Audio Artist
Company Profile: Electronic Arts (EA)
EA Create is a collective of content production teams that partner with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Worldwide, their combined teams form a group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences for AAA and mobile games.
Missing a skill?
This position requires experience in all phases of audio/sound design, production and post-production, a thorough knowledge of modern audio equipment, and a high level of proficiency in at least one major DAW (Pro Tools, Nuendo, Live, and Reaper). If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.