The senior sound designer will work collaboratively with various production teams in bringing to life the audio vision for a gaming studio known for its open-world action role-playing games and one of the highest-grossing mobile games (Top 10 in the App Store).
*This is a full-time permanent role—Available onsite in Montreal or remote from Vancouver or West Coast PST locations.
- Identify audio opportunities in the project and work collaboratively to realize the game’s audio vision
- Conceptualize, schedule, and design audio features and assets while observing project deadlines
- Implement audio assets directly into Wwise and Unreal to craft the audio experience
- Manage and document audio assets, functions, tools, and pipelines relating to the project
- Playtest regularly, seeking and providing audio feedback to ensure the final quality
Company Profile: Creative Technology Resources
CTR provides full-time consulting and contracts recruitment services to companies that create digital products and services across a broad range of industries: film/VFX, games, interactive entertainment, and many more. Having worked in the trenches themselves, CTR understands the real needs of their clients, leveraging their strong industry relationships to source and present only those candidates whose qualifications and personalities will help grow their client’s organization.
Missing a skill?
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of sound design, sound editing, and audio recording and implementation. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.