Reporting to the technical supervisor, the electronic technician is responsible for repairing various professional audio such as mixing consoles, processors, amplifiers, sound recording units, and various other related equipment both in analog and digital formats.
- Must have at least five years of relevant work experience with pro audio equipment
- Must have a diploma in Electronics from a recognized school- a DEC in Electronics is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of networking and interconnectivity with pro equipment
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
Company Profile: Jam Industries
JAM Industries are making the world sound better, one brand at a time! As the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the world, Jam’s love of music has driven them towards continuous innovation and has allowed them to stay true to their mission of delivering the best in customer service while providing their employees (one big, happy JAMily) with a host of perks such as employee discounts on the coolest gear, competitive health and dental plan, and a lively social calendar.
Missing a skill?
This position requires a thorough knowledge of and hands-on experience with pro-audio equipment. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.