The audio engineer is responsible for all things audio. From making the perfect cut to choosing the perfect song for an introduction, this role will be pivotal in creating the audio experience for LumiQ’s podcasts.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality podcast audio and audio edits for continuity, style, consistency, and structure
- Oversee recording sessions (remote or in-person post-COVID), audio clean-up and editing, mixing, mastering the audio
- Source music and sound or compose original content as required
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the production team to develop compelling content and creative storytelling formats
- Work closely with producers on programming needs such as planning, producing, scripting, and editing as required
All applicants must be based in Toronto/GTA as this will be an in-office role post-COVID-19 pandemic.
Company Profile: LumiQ
LumiQ is an audio-based professional education platform for CPAs. Through a slick mobile app and engaging podcasts with business leaders, LumiQ helps CPA’s get their continuing professional development (CPD) in a fun, up-to-date format that redefines what professional education looks like.
Missing a skill?
The ideal portfolio for this role features demonstrated expertise with industry-standard DAW Protools, audio editing, mixing and mastering skills, and experience with a wide range of audio formats. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.