Working with the audio, video and marketing teams (including video editors, 3D artists, motion designers, composers, and VO managers), the sound designer will handle the audio post-production for video intended for marketing and other promotional purposes.
- Work on various types of marketing videos (trailers, teasers, UA, corporate, TV spots) that promote the company and games from different genres
- Design and produce the sound components for videos (sound design, recording, Foley, VO, processing, editing, synchronization, mixing)
- Edit and adapt music to fit videos
- Create linear audio that is faithful to an IP’s audio aesthetics and meets Gameloft’s audio quality standards
- Deliver audio while respecting deadlines
- Record audio or dialogue as needed.
Company Profile: Gameloft Montreal
Gameloft is a leading mobile game developer, publisher and industry innovator since 2000. Creating games for all digital platforms (two of which are featured in App Annie’s “Top 10 games by All-time Worldwide Downloads” list), Gameloft develops its own hugely successful franchises such as Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and partners with major rights holders such as Disney, Universal, Marvel, and Hasbro, to name just a few. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and reaches over 114 million unique users monthly.
Missing a skill?
This role requires a thorough understanding of sound design techniques, audio recording, Foley, editing and mixing. If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.