Working closely with the EA Create Audio team, the audio artist will be responsible for creating high-quality audio and outstanding audio experiences for video games.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Gather and verify creative and functional content in technical design
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Perform interactive element tuning in the game and audio engines
- Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Perform audio post-production tasks for in-game video content
- Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
- Database/file management and organization
Company Profile: Electronic Arts (EA)
EA Create is a collective of content production teams that partner with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Worldwide, their combined teams form a group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences for AAA and mobile games.
Missing a skill?
This position requires an in-depth understanding of modern audio equipment, software, recording techniques, and a high level of proficiency in at least one major DAW (Pro Tools, Nuendo, Live, and Reaper). If you’re interested in these types of roles and need help meeting the requirements, please contact our admissions team.