Contract Full-Time, Remote
Recording Arts Canada is seeking instructional designers to join its curriculum development team. If you have 2 or more years of experience in online curriculum design and interactive course content creation, and would like to build interactive sound and music production learning experiences, this is the job for you!
The job involves working hand in hand with a subject matter expert to develop projects, lab sheets, learning activities, grading rubrics and other curricular assets.
- Map out actions and steps students will follow to complete various projects
- Develop associated lab sheets with detailed instructions and examples
- Define evaluation criteria and provide supporting documentation for students to improve their work
- Write cheat sheets to facilitate the development of students’ creative and technical skills
- Map out and script activities to reinforce development of specific skills
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in online curriculum design, interactive elearning content creation, action mapping, or related instructional design work
If you’d like to learn more about this job, please contact Marley Keca.