Contract Full-Time, Remote
Recording Arts Canada is seeking sound and music production specialists to join its curriculum development team. If you have 5 or more years of experience in any audio engineering or production niche and would like to pass your expertise on to the next generation of sound and music creators, this is the job for you!
The job involves working hand in hand with an instructional designer to develop projects, lab sheets, learning activities, grading rubrics and other curricular assets.
- Map out actions and steps students will follow to complete various projects
- Develop associated lab sheets with detailed instructions and examples
- Define evaluation criteria and provide supporting documentation for students to improve their work
- Write cheat sheets to facilitate the development of students’ creative and technical skills
- Map out and script activities to reinforce development of specific skills
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in audio engineering, music creation/production, post-production, sound design, or related field
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving
If you’d like to learn more about this job, please contact Marley Keca.