Required docs

Apply to Recording Arts Canada


Pay the application fee (non-refundable)


Submit the required documents

Required documents

The following documents must be received by RAC in order to complete your application to the college.

If you were born outside of Canada:

If you are applying as an international student:
All documents must be in either English or French, or accompanied by a certified translation.

Submission methods

You have three options for submitting your documents:

1. By Email

Your counsellor will provide an email address to send in your documents

2. By mail

RAC Toronto: 111 Peter Street #706 Toronto ON Canada M5V 2G9
RAC Montreal: 1207 rue Saint-André Montreal, QC Canada H2L 3S8

3. By fax

RAC Toronto: 416-977-8945
RAC Montreal: 514-286-0650