Contract Part-Time, Remote
Recording Arts Canada is seeking subject matter experts to join its curriculum development team. If you have 5 or more years of experience in music production, sound engineering, post production, sound design, or other sound & music related fields, and would like to build interactive sound and music production learning experiences, this is the job for you!
The job involves working hand in hand with an instructional designer to develop projects, lab sheets, learning activities, grading rubrics and other curricular assets.
- Map out actions and steps students will follow to complete various projects
- Develop associated lab sheets with detailed instructions and examples
- Define evaluation criteria and provide supporting documentation for students to improve their work
- Write cheat sheets to facilitate the development of students’ creative and technical skills
- Map out and script activities to reinforce development of specific skills
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of professional experience in music creation/production, sound engineering, or music industry
If you’d like to learn more about this job, please contact Marley Keca.