Live Sound Mixing Job in Dubai entertainment venue. Excellent pay, perks. Avid console & lighting system. RAC alumni and friends interested should send CV and cover letter here.
The job entails:
- working 6 nights/week (minimum 40 hours)
- working in a well-established live music venue, using an Avid VENUE SC48 digital mixing desk, renting equipment and recommending equipment upgrades, when necessary
- purchasing equipment, both small (i.e. drum skins) and large (i.e. PA system)
- occasionally providing the management company with technical assistance in alternate venues
The job includes:
- a monthly salary of 14000AED;
- round-trip flight from home destination;
- working visa;
- basic medical insurance;
- travel allowance of 1000AED/month;
- gym and pool privileges at the hotel;
- two meals/day at the hotel;
- immediate start.
Another live mixing job is available with a touring string ensemble in the United States from March 1st to May 1st, 2016. Responsibilities include: mixing FOH sound (strings, vocals and percussion); knowledge all technical aspects including some knowledge of minor repair (soldering etc.); set-up and tear-down gear; truck driving.
If you are interested send your CV and cover letter ASAP here.